Put a statement in your dash
Pioneer’s FH-X820BS CD receiver can make a big change to the view you get when you slip behind the wheel. With over 210,000 colors and 10 brightness levels to choose from, you can adjust the look to match your car, your mood, or your style. And when you’re in the mood, Pioneer’s exclusive MIXTRAX feature adds a light show to your dash as you’re listening to your favorite playlists and music files. You’ll enjoy a pulsating multi-color display that’s synchronized with your tunes, plus DJ-style audio transitions from song to song.
The FH-X820BS offers multiple color combinations for the display and controls.
Once you pair your phone, you can answer a call with the push of a button on the receiver, freeing up your hands and letting you concentrate on the drive. Thanks to Bluetooth Wideband Speech, your conversations will be clearer and more distinct, too. The FH-X820BS supports dual phone pairing, so more than one member of the family can enjoy the benefits at the same time. This Pioneer also allows you to stream music wirelessly from compatible devices to the receiver.
Got an iPhone with Siri? This versatile CD receiver supports Siri Eyes Free with your iPhone® through Bluetooth, which means you can ask Siri to make calls, select and play music, compose and hear text messages, read notifications, even use maps and get directions — all commanded by your voice.
Enjoy your favorite tunes
You can plug your iPhone or Android™ phone into the front-panel USB input, then use the receiver’s controls to access your music library. If you’re a Pandora fan, you can take charge from the receiver when your iPhone® or Android phone is connected, and you create new stations while you’re on the go. The FH-X820BS also features App Mode, so you can play and control music from many current music apps when used with an iPhone (via USB connection).
For some extra variety, add a satellite radio tuner (not included, subscription required) and tap into the galaxy of music, news, sports, and talk programs offered by SiriusXM wherever you go. Whatever you’re listening to, tailor the soundscape with the 5-band EQ, complete with seven preset EQ curves. The three pairs of preamp outputs let you build a rocking system with external amps and subwoofers.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you’ll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you’ll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You’ll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities.
iPod/smartphone note: If you’re going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for compatibility information.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth with dual phone pairing for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- variable color illumination with separate control of display and buttons and 10-level dimmer
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience with compatible devices
- fits double-DIN (4″-tall) dash openings
- remote control
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- built in iPod, iPhone, and iPad controls
- Pandora control through iPhone and Android
- Siri Eyes Free compatible with iPhone
- music file playback and control on select Android devices through USB input
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, and USB memory devices
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) for improved sound quality from compressed music files
- Easy EQ 5-band equalizer with seven preset tone settings
- 3-level loudness
- low-pass and high-pass filters
- subwoofer level control
- works with SiriusXM SXV300 tuner—supports new Tune Mix feature
- inputs: front panel auxiliary and USB inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- warranty: 1 year