Go big, go bold
Fill the 4″ tall dash opening in your car with Pioneer’s FH-X520UI CD receiver. This striking receiver covers the space with a multi-color display that lets you choose from thousands of colors — you can even set up one color for the display and another for the buttons. For some extra visual excitement, MIXTRAX syncs the audio from many of your sources, adding transitions between songs along with a light show that pulses and changes color with the beat of the music — like cruising down the road with your own personal DJ on board.
Customize the display and button colors to match your car.
Plenty of music and media options
Plug your iPod® or iPhone® into the front-panel USB input, and you’ll be able to control your music files and playlists. If you’re a Pandora® fan, you’ll have control of your favorite stations from the receiver when your iPhone’s connected, plus you can create stations on the fly. You can also use the USB input to tap into the music files stored on many Android devices, while the front aux input handles just about any other audio source. If you can’t live without CDs, you’ll enjoy stellar playback of your store-bought and home-burned discs.
You shape the sound
Pioneer’s potent MOSFET amplifier delivers plenty of power, and you can use the 5-band EQ to shape the sound for your vehicle. You can also switch quickly between seven preset equalizer curves to get the sound you’re looking for during your drive. The two pairs of preamp outputs make it easier to add external amplifiers or a powered sub.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you’ll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you’ll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You’ll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
iPod/smartphone note: If you’re going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for compatibility information.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- variable color illumination with separate control of display and buttons and 10-level dimmer
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience with compatible devices
- fits double-DIN (4″-tall) dash openings
- remote control
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- built in iPod, iPhone, and iPad controls
- Pandora control through iPhone
- music file playback on select Android devices through USB input
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) for improved sound quality from compressed music files
- Easy EQ 5-band equalizer with seven preset tone settings
- 3-level loudness
- low-pass and high-pass filters
- subwoofer level control
- inputs: front panel auxiliary and USB inputs
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- warranty: 1 year