10″ Subwoofer (4Ohm+4Ohm)
Max RMS Power Capacity: 500W
Peak Power Capacity: 1500W
They’re so good, we had to redesign the Type-R
The new fourth-generation Type-S subwoofers have undergone a revolutionary redesign, leaning heavily on patented technologies developed for the Type-R series. The result is a subwoofer that is so good we had to redesign the Type-R. These new subwoofers redefine the expectations in their class. Altogether, they offer significantly improved output, deeper bass extension, more control and even greater power handling.
- 10″ subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS Santoprene rubber surround
- frequency response: 28-200 Hz
- power handling: 150-500 watts RMS (250 watts per coil)
- peak power: 1,500 watts
- sensitivity: 85.1 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-9/16″
- sealed box volume: 0.54-0.89 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 0.79-1.34 cu. ft.
- grille not included