Digital technology that sounds perfect
Alpine’s X-Power MRX-M110 mono amplifier uses the latest amp technology to play your music loud and clean without taking up much space. And this compact amp employs some of the same circuitry developed for Alpine’s top-of-the-line PDX digital amps, so it’ll bring exceptional sound to almost any ride.
Big power for big bass
The MRX-M110 puts out up to 1,100 watts RMS to your subwoofer system, so you can fill your listening space with plenty of bass. And it’ll even operate safely with a 1-ohm load, making it useful in a variety of sub system installations. Onboard low-pass and subsonic filters let you get the best sound out of your setup, while a bass boost helps to fatten up the sound if you need it.
Keep the music playing
A power management system optimizes the amp’s performance and keeps the music playing, even when you’re pushing it hot and hard for a long time. Speaker-level inputs with an automatic turn-on feature simplify system hook-up.
- mono subwoofer car amplifier
- 650 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,100 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 800 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- variable subsonic filter (5-30 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- optional remote level control (RUX-KNOB)
- Class D amp with MOSFET power supply
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- fuse rating: 25A x 4
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-3/8″W x 2-5/16″H x 9-1/16″D
- warranty: 1 year