A big screen for your dash
Alpine designed their IVE-W530 DVD receiver for anyone who doesn’t need in-dash navigation but wants a nice audio/video setup in the car. It’s got everything you want in a system controller, including a sharp, clear 6.1″ VGA touchscreen, powerful audio performance, and plenty of great A/V options.
The Bluetooth advantage
Your phone will pair up with this Alpine in seconds, and from then on it’s no problem keeping your hands on the wheel you get a call. The receiver automatically transfers your phonebook, so it’s easy to make outgoing calls, too. Plus, you can stream the music stored on your phone to this receiver wirelessly, and enjoy control through the touchscreen over play, pause, and other basic functions.
Enjoy App Mode, plus other music and video
Plug in your iPhone® and you can tap into many popular audio and video apps. You can enjoy a variety of streaming media, like Netflix, YouTube, and Gawker, when you’re parked and your phone is connected to the network. You’ll also have control over the music and video content on your iPod® or iPhone when you plug into the USB connection. You can enjoy other A/V sources by using the front A/V input or the rear USB port. When you’re on the road, you can connect a video monitor to entertain the passengers in the back with a DVD or video.
Audio controls and system expansion
The IVE-W530 comes equipped with bass and treble tone controls you can access right from the touchscreen. This Alpine delivers some impressive power with its internal amp, and you’ll also find a full complement of preamp outputs if you’re installing outboard amps in your vehicle.
Want to keep your car’s steering wheel audio controls?
In most vehicles, you can use an adapter (not included) to connect your vehicle’s steering wheel controls to this Alpine stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and the receiver, and you’ll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in internal amp (18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.1″ touchscreen display
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- App Mode setting for basic control of popular music and video iPhone apps
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- bass and treble tone controls
- high- and low-pass filters
- subwoofer controls
- built-in iPod control via rear USB input
- inputs: front A/V input, rear USB input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- warranty: 1 year