Amazing Alpine sound, great SiriusXM programming
The CDE-SXM145BT CD receiver gives you the great sound you expect from Alpine, plus SiriusXM satellite radio’s amazing variety of music, sports, news, and entertainment.
The SiriusXM programming (subscription required) comes through the SXV200 SiriusXM tuner that’s included with this receiver. You’ll also enjoy these convenient features:
- iTunes® Tagging, which allows you to mark songs for purchase later at the iTunes store;
- SiriusXM Replay™ for pause, rewind and replay of up to 60 minutes of live content;
- Song Alert and Artist Alert, which constantly scans all channels for your favorites;
- and Game Alert™ which lets you know when your favorite NFL, NBA, NHL or college teams is playing live.
The CDE-SXM145BT also includes Tune Scan and Tune Start, which let you rewind and replay content you might have missed while listening to another channel. Tune Scan lets you quickly preview what’s playing on each of the 6 preset channels on your selected band preset. When you hear something you like, Tune Start buffers up to 30 minutes of programming, so you can back up and play your song from the beginning.
Hands-free calling isn’t just a convenience these days, it’s practically a necessity. The CDE-SXM145BT includes built-in Bluetooth, so you can talk safely and stream music from Pandora Internet Radio using your iPhone.
Great for your stored iPod® and iPhone® content, too
Of course, you can also use the receiver controls to navigate your iPod’s music library — just plug in your device to the convenient front-panel USB input and get ready to rock out (or chill out, depending on your preference). Alpine’s rotary encoder makes really easy to find your favorite songs, albums, artists, or playlists quickly. Your copilots will love Passenger Control Mode, which lets them play DJ while you focus on driving.
App Direct Mode opens up more music
If you have an iPhone®, you know that the music you’ve stored on it is only part of the story — streaming apps let you tune into a plethora of music and other programs. The CDE-SXM145BT features App Direct Mode, which gives you access to select music apps. App Direct Mode offers limited control over your apps, with features such as play/pause and next track.
Ready for expansion
A powerful internal amp gives you plenty of headroom to turn up the volume without the sound getting distorted and harsh. You can adjust the overall tone to taste with the 3-band parametric EQ, which allows you to choose the centerpoint for your bass, midrange, and treble controls.
If you want to take the performance up another notch, you can plug Alpine’s KTP-445A Power Pack directly into to the CDE-SXM145BT. This plug-and-play powerhouse kicks up the output to a robust 45 watts RMS per channel, but it requires almost no wiring and takes up very little space. If you want to bring on the bass, this Alpine also features two sets of RCA preamp outputs, perfect for adding a powered sub or an amp.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most vehicles, you can use an adapter (not included) to your vehicle’s steering wheel controls to this Alpine stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and the Alpine, and you’ll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- includes SVX200A SiriusXM tuner kit (requires subscription, sold separately)
- made for iPod and iPhone
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and streaming audio
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- App Direct Mode offers basic control of many streaming music apps
- plays CDs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
- remote control ready
- 3-band parametric equalizer with ten presets
- high- and low-pass filters, subwoofer phase switch
- iPod direct control via USB input — no adapter necessary, but adding Alpine’s optional cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- inputs: front USB and auxiliary inputs
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
Other features and specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- warranty: 1 year