Great sound — for your car
Alpine has built its reputation on producing a stellar in-car audio experience, and the CDE-154BT CD receiver builds on that tradition with innovative technology. For instance, you can download Alpine’s updated TuneIt 2.0 smartphone app to your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone and take charge of this Alpine’s extensive sound adjustment capabilities. You’ll see a simple touchscreen interface that lets you adjust settings yourself, or you can apply settings created by Alpine for your specific vehicle. You can even share your settings with other users through Facebook, and check out settings others have created for your vehicle.
Better Bluetooth audio streaming
The CDE-154BT combines distinctive Alpine styling with a 2-line display.
The CDE-154BT features built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming. Thanks to receiver’s Bluetooth microphone, you can access Siri with Alpine’s Eyes Free mode when your compatible iPhone is linked to the receiver — letting you keep your eyes on the road while you interact with your iPhone. If you’ve been less than thrilled with the sound of streaming audio in the past, Alpine’s exclusive Digital Signal Processing technology improves the sound of streaming music or stored music files sent from your device to the receiver.
More sound options
If you’re looking to add some punch to your tunes, press the Bass Engine SQ button for easy access to the receiver’s sophisticated bass controls, including five bass profiles that you can customize through the TuneIt app. And if you’re tired of having that great FM station fade away, you can add an optional SiriusXM tuner to enjoy the unparalleled variety of music, news, sports, and talk programming that follows you wherever you drive.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most vehicles you can use an adapter (not included) to connect your vehicle’s steering wheel controls to this Alpine stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and the Alpine, and you’ll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. Check the “Accessories” tab for compatible adapters.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you’re going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for compatibility information.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
- 2-line display with variable color illumination
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Siri integration with Eyes Free mode
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (see Details tab for model compatibility)
- App Direct mode
- TuneIt 2.0 app compatible
- optional remote control
- 9-band parametric equalizer with 11 presets
- Bass Engine SQ button with choice of five bass profiles
- high- and low-pass filters with subwoofer level and phase control
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner, Alpine’s Power Pack
- inputs: rear USB port and front auxiliary input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
Other features and specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- warranty: 1 year