Take your show on the road
Alpine’s CDE-152 CD receiver offers classic looks and classic Alpine sound. And thanks to Alpine’s Bass Engine SQ, you can dial in a variety of EQ, sub level, and crossover settings with the push of a button — a great way to get your groove on when you’re heading down the road. When you’ve got time to do some fine-tuning, you’ll appreciate the options offered by the 3-band parametric equalizer and its 11 preset tone curves. This receiver also works with Alpine’s Power Pack, a 45W x 4 power amp that plugs right into your Alpine receiver’s wire harness.
Your music at your command
No matter how you like to store your music, Alpine’s got the big options covered. You can take charge of your iPod® or iPhone® when it’s hooked up via USB, including searching for your music on the receiver’s display. You can also plug a thumb drive into the handy front-panel USB input, and you’ll find an auxiliary input for other sources, too. And, of course, you can slip in a store-bought or recordable CD in the front panel slot.
iPod/smartphone note: If you’re going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for compatibility information.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (see Details tab for model compatibility)
- App Direct mode
- optional remote control
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 11 presets
- Bass Engine SQ button with choice of five bass profiles
- low-pass filters with subwoofer level and phase control
- compatible with Alpine’s Power Pack
- inputs: front USB and auxiliary inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
Other features and specs:
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- warranty: 1 year