Bump it up
Alpine’s CDE-151 CD receiver makes it easy to put just the right amount of kick in your music. You simply press the BASS button on the front panel to access the Bass Engine SQ, a clever feature that makes it easy to tune your bass, including five profiles that you can adjust and store. Backing up the bass is an efficient MOSFET amplifier that provides clean power across the entire range of highs and lows, complemented by a 3-band equalizer for fine-tuning your sound.
Music to go
You’ll find plenty of entertainment options. Tune in to your favorite stations with the AM/FM tuner, or slide in almost any kind of CD, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files. You’ll find a front-panel USB input for your thumb drives (sorry, no iPod® or iPhone® controls on this model), as well as a handy auxiliary input for other audio sources.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
- remote control ready
- 3-band equalizer with ten presets
- Bass Engine SQ button with 5 presets
- inputs: front USB and auxiliary inputs
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
Other features and specs:
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- warranty: 1 year